Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Witness the fall of the last samurai which went beyond Shojo Manga.
After the Meiji Restoration, the Meiji government allowed the samurai to continue to bear swords. This practice has continued to present day Tokyo. However, Reiji's clever schemes led to the enactment of the Special Sword Abolishment Edict, which gives only the True Sword Bearers the right to carry swords. To stop Reiji's plots, the students of the famous high school for sword-bearers, Shiseikan, have barricaded themselves inside the closed school and are resisting Reiji's schemes. When the situation was looking completely hopeless, a recently wounded Jin Saito returned to the school. For some reason, he started the Battle for Shiseikan involving him, Hidehito Shikimori, the Souma brothers, Student Body President Minamoto, Tasuku Serizawa, and Haruma Kokonoe!
(c)Fujiko KOSUMI 2013
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.